Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Remember

"Remember me when I am gone away, gone far away into the silent land; when you can no more hold me by the hand, nor I half turn to go yet turning stay. Remember me when no more day by day you tell me of our future that you plann'd: only remember me; you understand it will be late to counsel then or pray. Yet if you should forget me for a while and afterwards remember, do not grieve: for if the darkness and corruption leave a vestige of the thoughts that once I had, better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad." -Christina Georgina Rossetti (1830-1894/London/England) [P.S. I have taken the pic at my native village on 19 October, 2009]

3 comments:

  1. Very touchy....... it reminds me of a saying " If i am out of your sight it doesn't mean i am out of your mind".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. I like the shadowy ground.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...