Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Teacher's

Today is Teachers' Day. The eminent philosopher and politician of our country Dr. Sarbapalli Radhakrishnan was born on this day. He was a famous teacher. When people used to observe his birthday, he advised them to observe the day as Teachers' Day to pay due respect and honour to the craftsmen of a good citizen. Hence, 5th September observe Teachers' Day. On this occasion, I intend to pay my respect and love to my teacher's. At school, my favorite teachers were Sudhir Sir who later died from cancer. He was our Bengali teacher. Uma babu also a good teacher of Bengali. Biswanath babu was in English. Chuni babu logic, Durga babu Geography, Amal babu and second Sudhir babu was in Mathematics. They were all good. My primary teacher's such as Dhara Pandit taught Sanskrit and Parimal babu in Hindi. Sital babu Bengali. Head master Nitya babu was the best among them. I loved to sit on the History classes of Tushar babu. All above was my favourite. I believe, they made me what I am today.

1 comment:

  1. This tribute is one of the nicest and simple tribute to once teacher as it is showing your deepest respect towards your teacher. and i really appreciate with great respect to Dr. Sarbapalli Radhakrishnan who wanted his birthday to be acknowledged as teachers day.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to say something...